Three-Input Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with HDBaseT Output
Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with HDBaseT Output
The AT-HDVS-150-TX is a 3x1 Switcher for HDMI and VGA Inputs with HDBaseT Output. It features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector. Designed as a remote input device for the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 matrix switcher, the AT-HDVS-150-TX combines the benefits of a switcher with built-in auto-switching and the advantages of long-distance HDBaseT signal extension over a single cable. HDMI signals up to 4K/UHD @ 60Hz with embedded audio, VGA input signals up to 1920x1200 video, and control signals can be extended up to 230 feet (70 meters). The switcher enables auto display on/off, auto-switching, along with other features. The switcher receives power from the AT-UHD-CLSO-824 using Power over Ethernet. The AT-HDVS-150-TX is ideal for long distance transmission and display control in corporate or educational settings using analog and digital sources.
Remote Input Extension
The Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX switcher expands the input capabilities of the AT-UHD-CLSO-824. Each remote switcher provides input access for up to three devices with controls for input selection and can control the power state of a display or projector when used with a third party control system. The HDVS series is designed to smooth the transition from analog to digital displays, allowing advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources. The series also adds the simplicity and performance of HDBaseT technology to eliminate multiple cable runs and signal degradation that can occur with long transmission lines. Cost-effective and easy-to-terminate category cable provides additional integration benefits.
Automatic Display Control
The AT-HDVS-150-TX, when used in combination with the AT-HDVS-150-RX receiver, allows automatic display control using RS-232 signals. When integrated with a display, the AT-HDVS-150-RX forces the display to power on automatically when a laptop is connected to the AT-HDVS-150-TX. At the end of the presentation, when the presenter disconnects the laptop from the transmitter, the AT-HDVS-150-RX forces the display to power off. Ease of presenter interaction with the system and the savings incurred by auto-display shutdown provide a significant return on investment.
- RS-232 – Many displays including projectors, commercial flat panel displays, and some consumer displays can be controlled using the RS-232 signal directly from the switcher. The switcher is able to send commands using RS-232 for automatic display control to compatible displays.
Automatic input selection on the AT-HDVS-150-TX uses the 5 volt, hot plug signal in order to detect and automatically switch to the proper input.
The AT-HDVS-150-TX is ideal for:
- Education environments – The switcher is placed on a lectern for use with remote video inputs such as a laptop and document camera. Auto-switching technology selects the active source input and routes the signal via HDBaseT to the switcher downstream.
- Corporate environments – The switcher is placed at a boardroom conference table to allow presenters to easily connect their laptops to the system. When integrated with a control system, commands can be sent to activate a display from the front panel of the switcher.
3x1 HDBaseT switcher
- Features two HDMI inputs plus a VGA input with 3.5mm audio connector
- Allows advanced HDMI display devices to be used with legacy VGA sources
- Note: Audio signals will not pass without an accompanying video signal
Long distance HDMI extension
- Transmits AV signals up to 230 ft (70m) @ 1080P and 130 ft. (40m) @ 4K/UHD using CAT6a/7 cable
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
Automatic display control
- Automatically changes projector power state based on active or standby mode of the switcher (in conjunction with the AT-HDVS-150-RX). Control signals are transmitted via RS-232.
- Eliminates the need for a complex control system in small AV systems
Automatic input selection using 5 volt detection
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Eliminates need for complex control system in AV systems
Front panel input select button
- Overrides auto-switching when two active sources are present
- Simple manual control allows presenter to maintain control of AV system
Front panel display on/off control
- Remotely controls display power state; provides alternate ‘Display Mute’ mode
- Eliminates need for manual operation of display or use of IR remote control
Atlona’s New HDVS 150 Series HDBaseT Transmitters
What is Auto-Switching and why is it Important to my Application?
|Video||4096x2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 3840x2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 2048x1080p, email@example.com/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, 720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i|
|VESA||2560x2048, 2560x1600, 2048x1536, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480|
|Color Space||YUV, RGB|
|Chroma Subsampling||4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0*|
|Color Depth||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit|
|Analog IN||PCM 2Ch|
|HDMI IN & HDBaseT OUT||PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|Sample Rate||32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz|
|Bit Rate||up to 24-bit|
|CAT5e/6 @ 4K||up to 35 meters||up to 115 feet|
|CAT6a/7 @ 4K||up to 40 meters||up to 130 feet|
|CAT5e/6 @ 1080p||up to 60 meters||up to 197 feet|
|CAT6a/7 @ 1080p||up to 70 meters||up to 230 feet|
|HDMI IN/OUT @ 4K||up to 5 meters||up to 15 feet|
|HDMI IN/OUT @ 1080p||up to 10 meters||up to 30 feet|
|Operating||0°C to 50°C||32°F to 122°F|
|Storage||-20°C to 60°C||-4°F to 140°F|
|Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing|
|Consumption||18.7W (when paired)|
|H x W x D||38 x 127 x 102 (mm)||1.5 x 5 x 4.02 (inch)|
*4096x2160@50/60Hz & 3840x2160@50/60Hz supported @ chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only
Download the Atlona AT-HDVS-150-TX Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.