4K/UHD, 5-Input HDMI Switcher with Mirrored HDMI Outputs
4K/UHD, 5-Input HDMI Switcher with Mirrored HDMI Outputs
The Atlona AT-UHD-SW-52 is a 5x1 HDMI switcher with dual HDMI outputs, balanced audio outputs, automatic input selection and automatic display control capability. The switcher supports 4K/UHD @ 60 Hz with 4:2:0 color, offers 3D pass-through, and 10.2 Gbps bandwidth. With front panel buttons and IR control, it can be a standalone switcher. Designed as a cost-effective, easy to install solution, the switcher offers a web-based GUI for easy set-up and management of EDID and HDCP. Additional control options include auto-switching, front panel selector, and compatibility with RS-232, or TCP/IP-based control systems. Audio features include de-embedding of PCM audio over HDMI to either S/PDIF or two-channel analog audio outputs; pass-through of Dolby TrueHD® and DTS-HD Master Audio™; plus an Audio Return Channel feed to the S/PDIF output from the HDMI display. The compact, 1U, half-rack width enclosure is easily installed in rack mounted systems with the included 19” rack mount brackets. Two units can be mounted side-by-side.
The AT-UHD-SW-52 automatically selects an input source based on detection of the 5 volt hot plug detect (HPD) signal, as well as active video. This ensures reliable auto-switching operation for all video sources, including DVRs, DisplayPort / Mini DisplayPort adapters, and other devices that always maintain the HPD line at the 5 volt “high” state but may not be delivering active video.
4K/UHD 5x1 Switcher with Dual Outputs
The AT-UHD-SW 52 adds 4K/UHD performance and installation flexibility to Atlona’s HDMI small switcher family to meet the needs of professional integration applications. Dual HDMI outputs, balanced audio output, EQ, and volume control add to the AT-UHD-SW-52’s long list of features. Incorporating internal video distribution eliminates the need for an external DA to reduce system complexity to save integrators time and money.
The AT-UHD-SW-52 is ideal for use in applications where:
- Two displays are needed to cover presentations in large rooms or where a confidence monitor is needed at the presenter’s podium along with the primary room display.
- Installers need an easy-to-integrate, five-input HDMI switcher with 4K/UHD capability to support multiple sources and mirrored displays to work with any control system.
Configured and Managed by AMS
The AT-UHD-SW-52 also supports the Atlona Management System (AMS), a powerful network software platform that integrates product configuration, management and updating. Specially designed for IP-controllable Atlona Products, the Atlona Management System reduces installation time and enables remote monitoring and support. To learn more please visit AT-SW-AMS.
Mirrored, dual HDMI outputs
- Supports dual room display environments or primary room display and presenter’s confidence monitor
- Eliminates cost associated with extra gear; simplifies installation
- Compatible with Ultra High Definition PCs and other sources and displays
- Supports high resolution applications such as CAD, desktop publishing, and detailed finance reporting
- Supports up to HDCP 1.4 (Does not support HDCP 2.2 devices)
Automatic input selection using hot plug detect and video detection technology
- Selects active input when sources are connected or if there is a change in source power status
- Eliminates need for complex control system in AV systems
TCP/IP, RS-232, and IR control
- Flexible control options compatible with 3rd-party control systems
- Reduces integration time and costs
- Manages EDID communications between source and display; allows integrators to force sources to preferred resolution
- Ensures desired audio formats and video resolutions are provided to the AV system; eliminates the need for EDID management device
- Allows non-protected material from PCs to pass to non-compliant displays and teleconference systems while protected content is not transmitted
- HDCP compliance can be switched on/off from control systems for use with non-compliant displays, streaming devices, and codecs
Easy, GUI-based configuration using integrated web server
- Offers menu-based configuration of network settings, RS-232 settings, input switching, EDID, and HDCP management and audio
- Allows fast configuration of internal product settings and troubleshooting from a tablet, smart phone, or PC in the field
- Volume Up and Volume Down button adjust output level to sound system
- Provides quick level adjustment
- Displays volume level of the switcher
- Provides quick indication of level during setup
Balanced, line level output
- Reduces noise and requirement for external components
- Matches requirements of commercial sound systems
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby® Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS Digital Surround™, and DTS-HD Master Audio™
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
Rack-mountable, 1U, half rack width enclosure
- Installs easily in rack-mounted systems with included 19” rack-mount brackets
- Simplifies installations; allows two units to be mounted together
- User guide, desktop power supply, detachable power cable, IR hand held remote control, rack mount bracket kit
Award-winning 10 year limited product warranty
- Ensures long-term product reliability and performance in residential and commercial systems
- Specify, purchase, and install with confidence
What is Auto-Switching and why is it Important to my Application?
Atlona is proud to introduce the new line of 5x1 HDMI Switchers for 2015!
These new switchers share some common features across the board. To begin with, they each support Ultra HD 4K resolutions @ 60Hz. Additionally, they offer 3D pass-through and 10.2 Gbps bandwidth. Also, with front panel buttons and IR control, they can be used as a standalone switcher.
|Video||4096x2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 3840x2160@24/25/30/50*/60Hz*, 2048x1080p, firstname.lastname@example.org/24/25/29.97/30/50/59.94/60Hz, 1080i@50/59.94/60Hz, 720p@50/59.94/60Hz, 576p, 576i, 480p, 480i|
|VESA||2560x2048, 2560x1600, 2048x1536, 1920x1200, 1680x1050, 1600x1200, 1600x900, 1440x900, 1400x1050, 1366x768, 1360x768, 1280x1024, 1280x800 1280x768, 1152x768, 1024x768, 800x600, 640x480|
|Color Space||YUV, RGB|
|Chroma Subsampling||4:4:4, 4:2:2, 4:2:0|
|Color Depth||8-bit, 10-bit, 12-bit|
|HDMI IN/OUT||PCM 2Ch, LPCM 5.1, LPCM 7.1, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1, Dolby Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio|
|S/PDIF||PCM 2Ch, Dolby Digital, DTS 5.1|
|L/R Audio||maximum analog output: balanced +18dBu @ 0dBfs, 2Ch PCM only|
|Sample Rate||32kHz, 44.1kHz, 48kHz, 88.2kHz, 96kHz, 176.4kHz, 192kHz|
|HDMI IN/OUT @ 4K||up to 5 meters||up to 15 feet|
|HDMI IN/OUT @ 1080p||up to 10 meters||up to 30 feet|
|Analog Audio||5-pin captive screw|
|LAN||RJ45 (8P8C), TCP/IP control|
|RS-232||3-pin captive screw|
|Power||2-pin, 5V captive screw|
|Operating||0°C to 50°C||32°F to 122°F|
|Storage||-20°C to 60°C||-4°F to 140°F|
|Humidity||20 to 90% non-condensing|
|Supply||Input: AC100~240V 50/60Hz
Output: DC 5V/3.6A
|H x W x D||44 x 222.25 x 261 (mm)||1.73 x 8.75 x 10.28 (inch)|
|Rack Unit||1/2 rack, 1RU|
|Power Supply||CE, FCC, cULus, RCM|
* 4096x2160@50/60Hz & 3840x2160@50/60Hz supported @ chroma subsampling 4:2:0 8-bit only
Download the Atlona AT-UHD-SW-52 Datasheet (PDF).
- Pricing and product availability subject to change without notice.